Go to content
Back to content | Back to main menu
- We are situated in the town of Velke Kapusany, East-Slovakia.
- The region is located in the region of the threefold borders of Ukraine, Hungary and Slovakia.
- The town of Velke Kapusany was probably founded in the 12th century at the meeting point of a vertical and a horizontal trade route.
- The area is of agricultural character.
- From economic point of view, the region belongs to socially and economically disadvantegous regions of the country.
- We can be proud of our living history: architecture, preserved values along with natural sights attract tourists.
Head Office of Luminosus, n.o. organisation